Vision and Mission of International Relations Study Program
Being a leading and relevant study program to current developments in International Relations both nationally and internationally in 2020.
1. Implement Tridharma of Higher Education professionally through link and match.
2. Improve the quantity and qualifications of international graduates who are competent and competitive and are equipped with leadership and superior character; who are able to develop, and disseminate knowledge in the field of International Relations with a high professional manner, uphold the dignity and human values, and national unity, embrace responsible academic freedom that is based on scientific integrity, national-minded and able to continue the development.
3. Establish, develop and expand the institutional cooperation to improve the quantity and quality of research, and community service activities with various parties, domestically and abroad, which can be dedicated to the public for the welfare of the nation.
4. Provide faculty practitioners who have expertise in the field of International Relations.
5. Develop the curriculum when needed.
6. Conduct workshops, seminars and practice in the field of International Relations.
Faculty of Business Administration and International Relations
Prof. Anak Agung Banyu Perwita, Ph.D. (Head of International Relations)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yunita Panggabean ( Secretary of International Relations)
Facebook: Sekretariat-FBI PresUniv
Jababeka Education Park
Jl. K. H. Dewantara, Kota Jababeka, Cikarang Baru, Bekasi 17550 – Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 89109762 Ext: 317
Fax: +62 21 89109768