In 2015, it becomes the center of excellence in higher education of Computer Science that is adaptable to global changes and being engaged in industries.
- To administer high quality learning process in science and technology of Computer Science producing high quality and professional graduates who have strong scientific background and broad insight.
- To conduct high quality research and development in Computer Science science and technology focusing on business process support for industries
- To advocate and endorse the implementation of Computer Science in community development to improve social live quality.
- To have (joint) cooperation with Government, Industries, and Privates in implementing the Computer Science’s benefits and advantages for services improvement.
Within the Faculty of Computing there are 2 majors:
1. Information Technology; Information technology has 5 concentrations:
- Database Design
- Web Design
- Mobile Computing
- Web Designer
- Network Administrator
- Business System Analyst
- System Designer
- Information Technology Administrator
2. Information System; Information System has 8 concentrations:
- E-business and E-commerce
- Management Information System
- Business Intelligence
- Decision Support System
- Multimedia System
- Information System Audit and Control
- Information System Security
- Computer Animation and Game
- CIO (Chief Information Officer)
- Database Administrator
- System Analyst
- Information System Project Manager
- Information System Auditor
- Computer Animator and Game Designer