Where Tomorrow’s Leaders Come Together
According to President University’s founder, Mr. Setyono Djuandi Darmono, President University was built for two reasons; to become a research and development center and to set a new benchmark in Indonesia higher education. The founders of President University will develop into a great institution of learning where students can acquire knowledge and develop into useful, responsible citizens and future leaders.
President University is located in Jababeka Education Park in Kota Jababeka, Cikarang. It is surrounded by the Jababeka multinational companies, such as Mulia, Unilever, Samsung, Mattel, ICI Paint, and others.
S1 Extension for Executives/Employees
S1 Extension Program of President University is specially designed for executives/employees pursuing their career in multinational and local companies around Jabodetabek area.
The schedules of studies are adjusted in accordance to the hectic working schedules of these executives/employees allowing them to work and study on the same day. Apart from that, the program incorporates both theoretical and practical learning to enhance their skills and knowledge in their fields of expertise.
This major focuses on the key challenges facing practicing managers today such as the relationship between people and an organization, performance, change, innovation, and technology. You will be able to develop a foundation of knowledge, insights and abilities required of managers in a wide range of sectors, industries and functions, including the management skills of communication, problem solving, planning, organizing, managing change and working cooperatively with others. Throughout this major, you will study several common core units including International Business, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Human Resources, and other management related subjects to gain an introduction to the various aspects of business.
- Economics/Business Management Planners
- Project Management
- HR Generalist/Specialist
- Office Administrators
This major will introduce you to accounting principles, auditing, taxation and relevant areas of business law and financial management. You will examine the recording and communication of information relating to the financial performance of organizations. You will learn to prepare reports or give advice on an organization’s record-keeping and compliance requirements, ensuring you are ready for a successful career in any sector of industry.
- Public Accountant
- Cost Accounting Staff/Officer/Manager
- Compensation and Benefit Officer
- Financial Cost Controllers
Information Systems as a field of academic study encompasses the concepts, principles, and processes for two broad areas of activity within organizations:
- Acquisition, deployment, and management of information technology resources and services (the information systems function)
- Development, operation, and evolution of infrastructure and systems for use in organizational processes (system development, system operation, and system maintenance). The systems that deliver information and communications services in an organization combine both technical components and human operators and users. They capture, store, process, and communicate data, information, and knowledge.
- CIO (Chief Information Officer)
- Database Administrator
- System Analyst
- Information System Project Manager
- Information System Auditor
- Computer Animator and Game Designer
Industrial Engineering discusses the various concepts of industrial and engineering industries. This major will discuss topics related to human and human resources (as users of finished goods), such as industrial psychology, marketing management, human resource management, organizational theory, and accounting.
In short, this major will equip students with the knowledge and skills to manage the elements of management, such as human, machine, methodologies, materials and money.
- Structural Design Engineer
- Road Construction Engineer
- City Planning Engineer
- Facilities Design Engineer
- Engineering Lecturer
- Production System Engineer
Mechanical Engineering is an engineering discipline that was developed from the application of principles from physics and materials science. It is the branch of engineering that encompasses the generation and application of heat and mechanical power and the design, production, and use of machines and tools.
It is one of the oldest and broadest engineering disciplines. The field requires a solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, heat transfer, material science, and energy. Mechanical Engineers use the core principles as well as other knowledge in the field to design and analyze manufacturing plants, industrial equipment and machinery, heating and cooling systems, motor vehicles, aircraft, watercraft, robotics, medical devices and more.
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical, electronics
- Steel plants
- Oil exploration and refining
- Technical wings of armed forces
- Space research organization
Public Relations will discuss the creation, development, and management of an idea, product, or organization that aims to influence public opinion and reaction to a better direction.
For that reason, this major will about the advertising, media, event, promotion, publicity, and good coaching relationship with the community. Therefore, Public Relations can be considered as a major weapon in the communication and reputation management.
- Public Relations
- Officer Event Organizer
- Media Presenter
- Copy Editor
- TV/Radio Announcer
Studying law offers wonderful career opportunities not only in legal practice but also in a very wide range of areas from business to politic to international relations and beyond. The major offers its student an intellectually exciting learning environment with high academy standards. It tries to develop equally both legal knowledge and practical learning (hand on experiences) in law matters. Its main focus is to produce lawyers who match and link with the business community and international environment.
- Multinational Corporations,
- Investment Companies
- Capital Market Companies
- Tax Consultant
- Government Officials
- Foreign Affairs Department
- Indonesia Foreign Embassy
- Court of Justice
Basic requirements to apply for S1 Extension at President University:
- Executives, employees, entrepreneurs, athletes, artists, and professionals who want to develop their skills and knowledge in their fields of expertise.
- D1, D2 & D3 diploma holders who want to pursue their S1 degree.
- A Copy of Legalized High School Report and Graduating Certificate
- A Copy of Legalized Transcript (Transfer Students Only)
- A Completed Application Form which can be obtained from S1 Extension Office
- Recent colorized Photographs 4×6 (2pieces) and 3×4 (2 pieces)
- A copy of ID Card
- An Original Copy of Employment Certificate
For more info about S1 Extension Program please contact here or give us a call at:
S1 Extension Program
President University Campus
Jababeka Education Park, Jl. Kihajar Dewantara
Kota Jababeka, Bekasi 17550, Indonesia
Telp. 62-21-89109762-63, ext.121
Fax : 62-21-89109768
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org